Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 With Dolby Atmos Audio Goes on Sale in India January 17, 2022Samsung Galaxy Tab A8, which was unveiled in India last week, is now on sale in India. The new Galaxy tablet will be available to purchase via the official website, leading online retail stores, and select offline retailers. Samsung is also offering a few discounts and bundles with Galaxy Tab A8.
- Citizen Scientists Find Exoplanet Three Times the Size of Jupiter: NASA January 17, 2022Volunteers interested in astronomy and curious about celestial objects have helped NASA find a super giant planet outside our solar system. This exoplanet is three times the size of Jupiter and located about 379 light-years away from Earth.
- Call of Duty: Mobile to Get New Hacienda Map, Weapons, Operators, More With Season 1: Heist January 17, 2022Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1: Heist is set to release on January 20, with a new Battle Pass, offering free and premium in-game items. Gamers can look forward to a new Storm Ball tactical item, as well as a new PPSh-41 SMG. Premium Pass holders will also get new operators, while the game is […]
- Earth's Interior Is Cooling Faster Than Expected: Research January 17, 2022A measuring system that measures the thermal conductivity of bridgmanite in the laboratory, under the pressure and temperature conditions that prevail inside the Earth, has been developed by a team of researchers.
- Vivo X70 Pro Surpasses iPhone 13 in DxOMark Camera Rankings, Vivo X70 Pro+ in Top 10 January 17, 2022Vivo X70 Pro has beaten iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini in DxOMark camera tests. The camera score (131) of the handset is similar to that of the Vivo X50 Pro+, and higher than the Vivo X60 Pro+. Meanwhile, the top-of-the-line Vivo X70 Pro+ has taken the eighth spot.
- Walmart Could Begin Offering Its Own Cryptocurrency, Launch Virtual Shopping Experience in the Metaverse January 17, 2022Retail giant Walmart has filed several trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office in late December for operations related to the metaverse, cryptocurrency and NFTs and although the company is mum on the recent filing, there could be a lot of excitement brewing for crypto enthusiasts.
- Australian Open 2022 Live Stream: How to Watch in India, UK, USA, and Around the World January 17, 2022Australian Open 2022 live stream is available on SonyLIV in India and South Asia, Discovery+ in UK, ESPN+ in USA, TSN in Canada, 9Now in Australia, Sky Sport Now in New Zealand, and beIN Sports in Singapore, Southeast Asia, and Middle East.
- Elon Musk's Tesla Inks Mozambique Deal to Get Key Battery Component Outside China January 17, 2022Tesla is turning to Mozambique for a key component in its electric car batteries in what analysts believe is a first-of-its-kind deal designed to reduce its dependence on China for graphite.
- Apple's New iPad Pro Might Come With MagSafe Charging Glass Logo: Report January 17, 2022Sources claim that Apple was particularly hesitant about swapping out iPad's traditional metal back for a glass one in order to facilitate wireless charging.
- WhatsApp for Android to Get New Drawing Tools, Desktop App to Get New Colour Scheme: Report January 17, 2022WhatsApp is reportedly getting new features for its Android and desktop apps. For the former, the messaging app is said to add new drawing tools, while the latter is said to get a new colour scheme.